Odin is the best Samsung feature and this tool used to root all Samsung devices and flash. The device which used Odin download for rooting and flashing will achieve the good result. Odin app was developed and first used by Samsung. Odin is windows based ROM and so it does not support other OS.
Odin is a unique tool and used for android devices for flashing custom firmware, ROM, recovery, and rooting. The latest version of Odin is 3.12.3.
What is custom ROM flash?
A custom ROM is like an android version which has the same feature of original android and used to replace the OS using the Odin app. This app helps you to work well in Android.
Samsung Odin downloads for Android ROM flashing:
Samsung Odin is a ROM flash developed by Samsung. It is used to unbrick the android device which gets bricked. Samsung Odin supports all Samsung tabs and Smartphones.
Requirements of Samsung Odin:
- Your PC should have the windows OS.
- Download Samsung USB driver.
- Have a USB cable which used to connect your android device and Computer.
- Download TAR/PIT files.
How to use Samsung Odin?
- Install device driver software on your PC.
- Download and root the Stock ROM.
- Now download Odin and save in desired location and right click to open it.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold the power button, volume, and home button together.
- When the device starts vibrate slowly release the buttons.
- Now click the download mode and connect the Samsung device to your PC.
- Click on “Start” to root your device and it shows a message in Samsung Odin app.
- Finally, unplug your device and reboot it.
More From My Site: