Fat grafting is an advanced plastic surgery procedure that involves transferring fat from areas where it is available in abundance to areas that are lacking in volumes such as the breasts and buttocks. This natural augmentation technique has gained popularity as an option to artificial implants.
If you are living in Toronto and wish to know what Fat transfer is all about, then this post is for you. If you are unfamiliar with the procedures, it is better to discuss with one of the best plastic surgeons from Toronto Rhinoplasty.
The Fat Transfer Procedure:
The following procedure does the fat transfer.
- First, the areas with fat to spare are identified
- Then Fat cells are harvested via liposuction
- In the next step, the fat cells are processed and purified
- Finally, they are injected into the desired area to enhance volume and contour.
Butt Augmentation With Fat Injections:
Popularly known as the Brazilian Butt Lift, this is ideal for women who have good skin tone and want to enhance buttock volume, shape, and fullness. Depending on the degree of enhancement required, the fat removed through liposuction is injected at different depths and areas of the buttocks.
- Provides volume to a flat derriere
- Enhances buttock contour following pregnancy or weight loss
- Distributes fat to give the effect of a lift
- Provides natural looking results
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation:
This is ideal for women with fat to spare in areas such as the flanks, abdomen or thighs and who are looking for subtle enhancement. Excess fat is removed from these areas and injected into the breasts.
- Restores lost volume due to sudden weight loss, childbearing, aging
- Corrects asymmetry
- Improves the results of breast implant surgery
- Outcome looks and feels natural
Resolves congenital deformities
These kind of Fat transfer treatments are becoming popular among this generation ladies, and you don’t need to undergo a risk of plastic surgery as this provides the best results.
Many plastic surgeons are specialized in breast and buttock augmentation, Eyelid surgery in Toronto, and you can seek advice from them anytime for the better results and the better you.
- Avoids implant-related risks
- Can be performed under local anesthesia
- Minimal downtime and speedy recovery
- Liposuction improves the appearance of the donor site
- Reduced risk of rejection as the patient’s own tissue is used.